By participating in any activity on the ice, you assume all risks and liability involved with this activity.
SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Please use caution entering and exiting the ice.
- Orlando Ice Den is a family facility. Profanity, fighting and lewd or lascivious behavior will not be tolerated. Appropriate clothing is required, and shoes or skates must be worn at all times.
- Stay on the rubber flooring while wearing ice skates.
- No Loitering. Persons on the premises must be participating in one of the programs offered at that time. Those not participating will be asked to leave.
- Photography/Filming is permitted for personal use only. Commercial/Promotional filming and photography is prohibited unless licensed by Orlando Ice Den Director. All violators will be removed.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed in Orlando Ice Den, except for those carried by sworn on and off duty law enforcement.
- Hockey sticks are for use on the ice only. Stickball and any other games played anywhere but on the ice is not allowed.
- There is no tobacco use, alcoholic beverages or e-cigarettes allowed in the facility.
- Birthday cakes are allowed with private room rental only.
- Anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances will be asked to exit the ice and leave the facility.
- Participants must remain off the ice until the Zamboni doors are closed. Anyone who gets on the ice early will not be allowed to participate in the activity that they are here for.
- No one is allowed on the ice without skates, and no chipping or gouging the ice is permitted.
- Skaters are not allowed to carry any secondary items, including but not limited to - cameras, cell phones, video recorders, handbags etc. while on the ice.
- Carrying children while on the ice is not permitted
- In skating sessions for the general public, for safety reasons, we do not allow any spins, jumps, raised leg maneuvers or spraying people with hockey stops.
- Skaters must skate with the traffic flow of other skaters, and no chain skating is permitted.
- Patrons may not sit on, lean over or leave articles on the dasher boards.
- Get on your feet quickly when you fall.
- Admission wristband MUST be worn at all times in a visible place.
- Hockey sticks and pucks are not allowed on the ice during public sessions.
- Food and/or drink are not allowed on the ice at any time.